Monday, January 3, 2011

done!

The holidays? Done.
Forced family eating? Done.
Back on track? Done. Done. Done!

So far today: 1 c. soy milk, 1 stick gum, 1 sf mint, 1 granola bar, 16 oz. cola. ~288 cals.

Know what I'm liking?
SHAPE magazine
Thin documentary
Apples
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion
Bundling up, walking at night in freezing cold temps


Totally.


My weight?
Hanging around 200
But losing those inches

My routine?
AM - push ups, squats, stretching
During day - as active as possible
PM - nighttime walks, little 5 or 10 lb weight lifting


Need to do more.
Do more.
Consume less.
Burn more.
Lose more.
Overall, gain more.
But be half of what I am.


I'm serious about that Vaseline Lotion. Not to sound like an infomercial, but it's really superb stuff.

1 comment:

Vee said...

Heey <3

I am still on my blog... more or less. I'm just seriously lacking in motivation to post right now. But I'm still here, still around, still... trying.

Hope you're doing okay! Here's to a happy new year full of fulfilled goals =]

Vee x