Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CALORIES and THANKS

First - YAY! 9 Followers! I had no clue anyone would read this stuff. Ana's Girl, thanks for all your comments! I go to comment on a blog and i never have anything decent to say... but you ROCK!

On my profile I have the list of blogs I'm following - haven't read all of them, but I'll get around to it. It's a pretty big list, so I'm just sayin' if you're looking for a new blog to follow, check out the list there's a ton of great ones on there, and I'll keep adding more as I find them. If ya'll know of a great blog, feel free to post it in comments. (and of course if you post on comments, I'll check out your blog too!)

Again, this was a lazy day for me. I meant to exercise, I just didn't get around to it. I woke up late after a night of partying (read: googling) and was...well....a lazy butt! :-D

Food-wise...
breakfast was a giant bowl of cereal with milk, so 325 cal.
lunch was 2 cups of soup and a popscicle, 300 cal.
dinner was 2 slices of pizza (yes! I did it!) for 400 cal.
Total calories: 1025

I think that's fine, for a didn't exercise/slept day. I'll probably chew some gum later on, so add on 5 or so. But honestly, I don't count sugar free gum and candy, unless I eat several pieces.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Really wonderful job today! : D Sounds like you managed to eat little, but enough so you didn't feel the need to binge! That's so great ; )
Stay strong <3

Ana's Girl said...

Good job. You didn't eat that much. :) Omg. You think i rock?! I'm so flattered. Thanks!