Monday, July 27, 2009

INTRO.

I shall not at this point post specifics, but believe me when i say I Am A Fat Hog.

I intend to use this space to list my food intake and exercise. Currently I eat a lot and exercise none. I am a university student, living at home under parental supervision. Thus, it is hard to get away with much. I'm thinking about going vegan, as i am mostly vegetarian now, but I actually like the taste of milk (skim, of course).

I will never post a picture of my face. But know that I am female, and ugly as hell. I have bad skin on my face (and that's where it matters most). I don't mean to sound overly negative. I'm really a pretty easy going person, i suppose i save my criticism for myself.

I have let myself go, I have let my eating get out of control. It sickens me -- the amount of food I eat in one day -- every day lately has been one continuous binge. gross.

I don't expect to get any readers of this self indulgent crap - but -- if you are interested, then comment and let me know you're out there!

-Samantha

No comments: